Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Shop Away the Snow Day!

I don't know what it's like where you live, but here in Indiana it is downright FRIGID. Some of my Hoosier blogging buddies have been blessed with snow days this week, so we decided to throw a SALE to celebrate! 


As of this post, there are 131 fabulous products on sale for just $1! There is no better time to buy! 

My two newest packs and my two best sellers are included in the sale! Click on the images to check them out! 

I {heart} the 100th Day of School, and I can't wait to use this brand new pack with them! I'm really trying to encourage them to do nice things for others and try to make others happy, so I'm hoping this helps to reinforce that. Plus, who doesn't love a super cute craftivity? :)



Career Day was one of my FAVORITE days of the year last year, and I'm really looking forward to our second one this year! This unit includes math, literacy, social studies, writing, speaking, and QR codes! I'm so excited to use it this year! 


My Finish the Picture Writing Prompts are my kids' favorite! Since I have young kids (who tend to get sick a lot) and am on several teams at school that require PD, I have to get subs fairly often. I usually save these for sub days because they're so easy to use, and I know the kids do a great job with them. They ask me all the time when they get to do them again! 


Use my First Grade Parts of Speech as you're teaching each one or for review! Conjunctions are our last part of speech to teach and are on our curriculum map in February, so I'm planning to use this pack for review next month!


Be sure to check out all of the other fabulous products and get them while they're so deeply discounted! 

I'm crossing my fingers for a delay tomorrow due to these ridiculous temps. Stay warm, everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment