Sunday, July 23, 2017

Summer Luau Birthday Party!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer (or enjoyed it if you're already back to school)! 
It went by in a blink for me! 

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to celebrate my summer baby's birthday. I love to plan parties! And I love that I have so much more time to plan in the summer! 



This year my daughter wanted a birthday luau, which was perfect because we have a pool, and I knew Oriental Trading carries a ton of luau decorations and party supplies! I got out my computer and got to work! 



I have ordered one of these personalized banners from Oriental Trading almost every year. This is the medium sized one, and it is perfect for this space! These would also be perfect for a classroom in your chosen theme! 

These are some of the other decor items I used! 

 This flower lei garland was HUGE! It was amazing! 

The centerpieces were perfect! 

 I was SO IMPRESSED with this inflatable cooler! We had about 50 people at our house - kids and adults - and this little beauty held enough water, soda, and Capri Suns for everyone! 

 These adorable cardboard palm trees helped hide the trash cans. :) 


This little cardboard hula girl was perfect for welcoming guests to the party, and my little one loved it, too! 


Of course no luau would be complete without some flower leis! All of their friends went home with one in their favor bag, and my girls still love to wear them all the time! 

It was a wonderful day with our friends and family! 


1 comment:

  1. Interesting share about an amazing birthday party. Nice content and lovely pics. I think you should write a blog about packaging. Packaging can enhance the outer look of the product and increase the sales as well. Whenever I look to buy a vape product, I get a vape which comes with nice vape boxes. You should also write about custom design vape cartridge boxes because vape cartridge is the hot selling vaping product.

    ReplyDelete