Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Blog Design and February Currently!


Notice anything different? 


If you were my husband, your answer would probably be no. But since you're not, I hope you LOVE my new blog design by the FABULOUS Megan from A Bird In Hand Designs and I Teach. What's Your Superpower? I feel like a brand new person!

I am seriously in love and could not be happier with how it turned out. 

When I started this blog a few years ago (but then waited a year to actually publish a post), I purchased a pre-made design and didn't realize that a pretty big TPT'er and blogger had the exact same one. I felt like a major copycat but didn't want to spend a fortune on a new design. 

Enter Megan. 

Now I have something that I absolutely love and am so very proud of. Everything, from my new fabulous signature to the tiny star next to my web address, is perfect. 

If you're new to blogging or just need an update, check out her site RIGHTNOW!

You won't regret it! 

And I love that my first post on my new blog is February Currently with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade! January was ROUGH. February isn't starting out so hot either since I still don't have a voice, but I have high hopes. 
I also turn {gulp} 30 this month, so it has to be good. Right??


Listening: Since my babies are napping right now, all I can hear is the ticking of the clock on the wall and the hum of the fridge in the kitchen. Ahhhhhhh….

Loving: My new blog design, of course!! 

Thinking: I could really use another day off, so I wish I had snow outside my window like so many others do. All we have here is rain. :(

Wanting: I lost my voice yesterday. A squeak or a weird, deep barky sound is about all that will come out. I really really really hope I wake up tomorrow to find that my normal voice has found it's way back, or tomorrow will not be fun. I should probably brush up on my sign language tonight.

Needing: I have yet to begin my plans for the week. I should probably get started on that…

Pageant Title: I don't think I even need to explain this one after the "Needing" part. I drive my husband absolutely insane with my procrastination. Things like, "Can we run in Target on the way, so I can pick up a gift for this party we're on our way to right now?" make him want to jump from a moving vehicle. But you know what? It all gets done. Just makes things a little stressful sometimes. 
I'll work on it. 

Tomorrow. :) 

I hope you all have a fabulous day! Enjoy the commercials game! My store is 20% off today, too! 



2 comments:

  1. It's just raining here, too! The worrisome part is temps may drop and freeze it all. If that is the case, there is still hope for a snow day! Love how your blog turned out. Super cute! I am in the middle of having Chalk and Apples design mine. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

    Beth
    Adventures of a Schoolmarm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design looks great! Megan is awesome. She did my blog design last year!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success

    ReplyDelete