Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Blogger Meet Up

I told you on Friday that I would be going to the Spring Blogger Meet Up on Saturday, and it was AMAZING!

I have to admit, I was pretty starstruck being in the same room as Dana from Common to the Core and Mel D from Seusstastic, not to mention listening to them give blogging tips!! I have followed those two wonderful ladies for what seems like forever now, so it was awesome seeing them in person. They, along with Mr. Greg and Holly Ehle (our fabulous hostess) lead a great "blogging tips and tricks" session. 

That alone was worth the drive, but there was so much more! I couldn't stay for the whole weekend, but I was able to attend the luncheon, teacher tool swap, and blogging tips and tricks session. Check it out! 


Had to snap this pic (my light was red!) as I was pulling into the resort. 



Melanie from Schoolgirl Style donated all of the cute signs, name tags, and poms! So cute!



 Holly put this whole incredible event together, and she is the absolute sweetest person (not to mention an amazing event planner)! Here she is being Oprah and giving away all of the fabulous prizes from our generous sponsors. 
All I could think about at this point was the Dane Cook Humpback Whale sketch (warning: bad language!). 

It was AWESOME!!



See?? Every attendee received everything in my right hand, and my "humpback whale" was a Class Pack of Crayola Dry Erase Crayons!! Thank you, Crayola



Scentos donated these brand-new, not-even-in-the-stores-yet packs of their scented markers! AND multi-colored scented pens that won't be released until later this month! They are amazing. My three year old wasn't happy when I wouldn't let her have them. Sorry, Love. These babies are going to get me through a week of extended days next week! 



All of these wonderful companies made for some very happy teachers! 
Thank you, Vera BradleyJamberry NailsErin Condren (designing a Life Planner is on my list this week), Scentos, and Kaeden Books



But my favorite part of the day was reconnecting with a teacher friend from college, Brittany Banister, and meeting her crew of teacher friends, TiffanyJena, and Lindsey! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your team for the day, ladies! You're all amazing! :) 

What a great way to kick off Spring Break! 

Look for another post coming soon with exciting information about how YOU can benefit from this amazing event! 



3 comments:

  1. Loved your post! So blessed to have met you! I look forward to following all of your blogging adventures!!! Can't wait til our next meet-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like SO much fun!! Totally died over your Dane Cook reference. Glad someone else besides me still uses it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing weekend! Everything was absolutely perfect!
    Stacey
    Teaching Ever After

    ReplyDelete